Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 40 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
Been thinking of building a custom PC for sometime now, I've always been a console gamer but I have played a couple games on PC, and I prefer gaming with mouse and keyboard. Winning this card would really help out with the build since being from Mexico, most of the components are much more expensive and aren't as easy to find than other countries.

I've also been anxiously waiting for Cyberpunk 2077, I still remember watching the teaser trailer back in 2013 and me being such a RPG fan I fell in love with the game. And what can be said about the E3 gameplay trailer, all I could think was this was incredible. I'm really excited to play CP2077 and winning this card would mean the world to me!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
MODS!!! Looking forward to all the different mods in this game. Skyrim, fallout 4, witcher all had such great mods. These games were set in different fantasy genres and now the mods to a genre so looked forward to would be amazing. Hope to see some amazing settlement upgrade, house, weapons and augmentation mods. This game is gonna be AMAZING!!!! Just need a good enough pc now

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
I love the look of this card, and I would love to run Cyperpunk 2077 on it, as well as other modern games at high settings since my current GPU is a RX 460 with one working fan...

Apr 20, 2020
Visit site
I hope this epidemic passes before the game launches that Keanu Reeves can come to tell me "wake up samurai we have a city to burn."

Good luck everyone and stay safe 😇

May 1, 2020
Visit site
The one thing I'm looking forward to most is getting into the character creation and build systems. It's my favorite part of these types of games, I can build the way I want to play.

Also...hang out with Keanu Reeves.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Im waiting for Cyberpunk 2077 for a long time and what's better to play this game with GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 and also still have my old buddy a GTX 770 :)
Good Luck every one :D

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk 2077 being the game I’m looking forward to the most, the things in it I want to try the most is the configuration and exploring the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS