Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 36 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
What ISN'T there to wait for? Cruising in the city? Looking at it come to life? Looking at all the characters, the probably fantastic writing. Im dying to know the role of Keanu Reeves in this game. So, literally, everything Cyberpunk 2077 has to offer. Which is to say, a lot, coming from the creators of the Witcher 3.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I need a new Cyberpunk themed game
AND I need a new CD Projekt RED game.
So Cyberpunk 2077 is basically a dream game for me. I want to dive deep in Night City and get as many cybernetic implants as humanly possible!

Last edited:
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I’m simply looking forward to having a fun game to play and a new world to immerse myself in. Life has been difficult with the passing of my Dad and Grandad, having to take care of my sick Mum, five years of unemployment and no friends to spend time with. I don’t mean to sound so depressing, things have been rough, but I’m confident Cyberpunk 2077 will bring me countless hours of joy that I’ll be able to share with others and reminisce over in the decades to come.

Games are more than just entertainment. They bring amazing people around the world together, we need that now of all times, and I’m also hopeful these connections will allow me to build opportunities in the future.

This post was a lot more personal than I thought it would be. I don’t want any sympathy; I’m always aware things can be worse and I’m very optimistic about life ahead. Having Cyberpunk 2077, my most anticipated game, ready to play every day…I don’t think I’ve ever been more excited to play a game before and I’m glad I can share my excitement with you.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I feel that transhumanism and transgenderism are very similar. Being trans myself I want to see the game explore those parallels and be unafraid to push the boundaries of "normal". I look forward to see what representation of queer culture is in Cyberpunk 2077.
Already pre-ordered the game, just got to amp up my computer before I can play it.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
The Witcher 3 is my all-time favorite game and I'd built a pc specifically to play The Witcher 2, can't wait to see what CD Projekt Red does with a new setting, and how they're going to push RPG's forward again. I'm really excited for the side stories in particular since The Red Baron was an amazing (and completely missable) experience which lent it a certain amount of exclusivity and exploration to discovering that. Can't wait for this game!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore the story cause I know the guys in CD Project Red can write most exciting incredible stories in this industry, and I'm a very story oriented gamer. And I can't wait to try those exotic guns plus build my shady character which I can use for some stealth kills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS