Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 38 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
Exploring a dystopian sci-fi future world is going to be exciting, but for me a really big pull will be to be able to explore my self expression, with the endless amounts of ways to make your character.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
So I just built a new PC, have every part but a graphics card. I kid you not I'm going absolutely insane. So this would be beyond awesome to win.

Anyways, I'm very excited for a new big world RPG to play, and love the world of Cyberpunk. :)

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Hi, I just want to fully immerse myself into the game (like I did in TW3), create a kick-ass female character and not leave my house for a week :)) (which I won;t do anyway if the pandemic is still out in September ).

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore each and every corner of Night City and know the interesting stories and tales the game world of CP 2077 has to offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I look forward to a 3 hour stroll through Night City. No action or questing - just soaking in the atmosphere and getting to know my new playground

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Boii am I hyped for Cyberpunk 2077!
While I am looking forward to playing through the story, the thing I really wanna do the most is roam the city and take in the atmosphere and setting. I really love the setting of Cyberpunk and the style and atmosphere of the city and can't wait to becoma part of that!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
This is the first big release my girlfriend has gotten really excited for since i've introduced her to the world of gaming. I'm excited to play through the story together!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I mostly enjoy FPS/action games, and a massive part of that is the gunplay and combat with customization. Cyberpunk looks like it's gonna be very good in all these aspects, so that's what I'm looking forward to doing most! Building and shooting guns is a large part of the fun.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm a good fan of RPG games. I like to explore the world and see how everything interacts with me (the player) and this game is not the exception. I want to explore every place in that game and see what this game has to offer.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Cyber punk 2077 looks like the judge dredd game I’ve always wanted. Suping my character up and busting down doors to serve up justice seems like the best game play I can imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS