Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 37 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I would like to browse the content, gameplay, storyline and animation of this badass game and to help and contribute with others 😊 cdprojekt red rocks 🔥

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Well as a huge fan of withcer series and CDR in general

I just want to to everything in Cyberpunk2077 check all the tiny details that it has to offer and waiting to enjoy the amazing visuals . Test how the world will behave around me . They have set our expectations so high with this game and really can't wait for it since the 1st ever teaser trailer in 2012 and the amazing cinematic one in 2013 .

Jan 16, 2020
Visit site
I would like to feel like Judge Dredd (the new one), but with some badass add-ons on my arms and legs, when I go through buildings, the way up, and battling with gangs and after some really long missions, climbing and action, getting on top of that building and see the whole City, and thinking about my next move! (all this because devs said the game will have great verticality)

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I am most excited for the exploration of the city and its inhabitants. I look forward to getting lost and spending way too much time enjoying the atmosphere and ignoring the main story - which I definitely intend to enjoy - but I love the world building that CD Project Red has consistently provided.

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 is enjoy the dulcet tones of Johnny Matrix without the screams of my, current, dying graphics card interrupting him.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'd like to explore the world and meet all of the NPC's, not often do we have a chance to explore a massive, new, hand crafted world full of interesting characters :D

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to playing through this game in both the lethal and non-lethal approach, really discovering all that the game has to offer through Cyberpunk's immersive and beautiful world. I love the art direction from what I've seen so far and can't wait to see how the game is really pushed the envelope.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I love CD project reds world building. Witcher 3 blew me away in that regard and I very much look forward to exploring Cyberpunk.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I would love to explore Night City while blasting out the incredible soundtrack this game is going to have while getting high on Kereznikov of course!!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
All I want to do in Cyberpunk is explore the lore and areas of Night City. I love this setting and CDPR has outdone themselves with their previous titles, I can only hope that I have enough time to explore every nook and cranny of this game when it comes out.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Exploration! I want to explore the nook and cranny of Night City. Stumbling upon a secret quest or an Easter egg reference would be exalting. Also there might be chances of encountering Ciri if she incidentally was on one of her adventures, who knows!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I would love to live a mercenary live in this distopian future. I would do a V thats it is the best in his job, always for the client. But only that with the clients, he is not the type of been friend or something like that, and always expecting the prize for it, if the mision gets harder, he did a promise and he would only accept the prize said. I want to live that histories pls.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
The thing that I want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 is probably explore and take in the environment. I'm a huge fan of the Cyberpunk genre already so I'll probably try and take this game slow and absorb everything the best as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS