Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 20 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
Eagerly waiting for this game to launch. Was bummed when they postponed the release date. I was about to build a PC to specifically play this game and complete thebWITCHER 3. Talking about this game, there are many articles releasing about the gameplay mechanics, open world and a different RPG intake of the game and man I am hyped to play this game. Driving those futuristic cars and bikes, being a part of the 3 different fraction and firing those weapons in the bulletime moment. Witcher 3 was a whole new level of experience of gameplay for me and I think CYBERPUNK will blow it out of the way interms of gameplay and story.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to the experience of being in the created world. Some of my favorite games allow me to simply witness the environment as a living, breathing location that I love being in.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk 2077 will be reviewed on september 17 and I will directly tell you what will be....AMAZING! If you really didn't played Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, well you probably missed a lot of action, love and ROACH...and some other stuff. But enough of Witcher let's talk about Cyberpunk. So you ask me what I will do in Cuberpunk 2077? Can't wait to see how the mayhem will work in this game because that's the way I will be playing. For the graphics too but I won't be able to run it on max graphics so that's why I WILL win the giveaway to get all the pieces of the game and enjoy them for one good 100+ hours.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I know nothing about the Cyberpunk games. I am excited to explore and discover the futuristic world. CD Projekt made The Witcher 3 one of my favorite games so I am really looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'll be very honest.
I mostly want to play dress-up. Kind of.
I want to get cool customisation. New body parts, and see how crazy you can get.

Too long, didn't read? I want to make the unholy love-child of the T-800 and Robocop, with a little bit of Xenomorph thrown in.

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
Boy, I can't wait for Cyberpunk 2077... The thing I want to do most is explore, see every little detail the developers put blood, sweat, and tears into. The dialogue, the environments, the characters and their personalities, the whole world that is filled with activity. The Witcher 3 captivates me still to this day with an immersive living world and I can't wait to experience those christmas morning feelings all over again with Cyberpunk 2077 and hopefully (fingers crossed) a new 2080 ti to go in my first PC build ever just for this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS