Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 18 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2020
Visit site
first off i want to create my character to look like a futuristic version of me, then take a car and start exploring all around that city before jumping into anything real, im still discovering things in the witcher maps im big on virtual photography and cant wait to capture this rain soaked neon streets world and maybe make some canvas prints for my wall and hopefully get into a few massive shootouts along the way

i feel its a world i am going to hang around in for a long time.

just upgraded my cpu to a ryzen 3900x motherboard / ram so you know 100% its going straight in there to replace my 980 ;)

View: https://twitter.com/xXRariiXx/status/1254895388315639808

Thanks for the chance giveaway!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
i've dreamed for this kind of Cybepunk game for a long time because i wanted to do a certain thing. one of first thing i going to do is look for some kind of samurai face mask, find a katana, and "role play" cybernetic samurai/ninja. And of course, I also gonna just walk around and do absolutely nothing <3

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm gonna dress myself up in the most weird looking fetish gear possible, augment myself so i'm literally almost a tin can, Then i'm going to persue every romantic option, I AM ROBO-LOVER

Then i'm probably going to install Cyberpunk 2077
;)

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I can't way to experience the world they've created. I'm hyped about the tech they've invested in to make Night City feel alive. Hoping the NPCs will be dynamic and interesting.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Just had a our first kid with my wonderful wife. I was going to do PC upgrades later this year for Cyberpunk 2077 but all of our extra money is going to raising our new daughter. Would love to get this!!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I feel like I've been waiting on this game my whole life. I want to see what the NPCs add to the story, notice the small details the developers added for their own personal happiness, and find an escape from my current escape. Plus, Keanu.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I really want to experience the world! I love the environmental storytelling that CD Projekt managed to convey in The Witcher 3. Snippets of stories throughout the environments, some that carry over different areas and some that just gives hints on what could be a bigger story. I wonder what new stories I will be able to find within Cyberpunk's world.

Status
Not open for further replies.