Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 19 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
CDPR delivered the rpg of the decade with the witcher 3, now they are producing a game in one of my absolute favorite genres which I seriously can't wait to play.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm a car nerd, so I'd love to drive and customize all the weird cars from the game that sort of remind me of the 70s and 80s Guigaro and Gandini designed machines

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Honestly I really want to be able to explore all of the areas in the game and become more familiar with the lore and see it expand.

For many games, I find that the story and lore are a big reason that I enjoy playing the game. Be it Warframe, Destiny, or even League of Legends. I love seeing narrative threads get developed over the course of the game or just finding out more information over time. I can't wait to experience the interplay of the different factions and see how the player's decisions have an impact on Night City.

Reactions: KurtRossell
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I just want to experience a good game for once. Been following this game for a long time. From since 2013 and on wards every game has been a let down. Would love to get a great visual experience playing Cyberpunk on a RTX 2080TI. It would also make me more immersed into the game.

Apr 20, 2020
Visit site
The most I want to do in Cyberpunk 2077 is just have a time to appreciate all the beautiful scenery that CD Project RED has put in to the game; all the textures and the illumination, the colors and the shaders. As a 3D artist myself, I would love to take a time and try and duplicate some of the models in the game. I love Cyberpunk Themes.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I mostly just want to roam around and get immersed in the world of Cyberpunk. Its a setting that I think will tell so many cool stories. Living up my cyber hacker fantasies won't hurt either. Can't think of a better developer to give us this world, I'll be surprised if my in game hours don't reach triple digits by the end of the year.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Im really curious about this game, for me it looks like the graphics and story will be better than Witcher , its something different and looks like they did a lot of job to make it good, anyway cant wait to explore everything

Apr 21, 2020
Visit site
I would probably spend my time exploring the city instead of doing the missions. Yep, exploring is the best thing to do when you have such a gorgeous open world game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts