Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 10 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I really want to know how the cybernetic implants are going to work out... I LOVE Cyberpunk... We used to always play the RPG Cyberpunk 2020 and Shadowrun... I CAN`T WAIT TO PLAY THIS GAME...

May 1, 2020
Visit site
The thing i want to do most in Cyberpunk is to sink in the neofuture cyber-reality ambient and search for hopefully many easter eggs and details that will make the game one of the bests of the decade

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I honestly can't wait to just listen to all the NPC's in the Cyberpunk world and hearing their stories. The side quests in the Witcher 3 were just as good as the main story!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to replace my legs with enhanced super cybernetic legs only to realise they're both left feet and then get into a complicated legal battle with the cybernetic augmentation company and spend all my credits on getting a sub par legal team

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to seeing Keanu's involvement in the storyline, this really could be a point where gaming as a storytelling medium really starts to blossom.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I remember back in 2015 I was waiting patiently to play The Witcher 3 and it came out, I told my wife to stay at her family's home till I finish the witcher 3 and she did but in the days I was so busy with the witcher 3 and 100% it, I took like a week maybe to Platinum it, in that week, women .. she was so confused why I ignored everyone on social media even though I told them "bye life, bye friends, see you soon" she thought I was cheating and started getting crazy, thank god I did plat it when she started getting crazy about it and brought her back home, gave her the controller and told her to give it a shot, guess what? I cooked and took care of the house for 4 days till she finsihed the game! Yeah she's a casual, and now with Cyberpunk 2077 around the corner, I guarantee I will plat it and 100% it on steam too, I already pre-ordered it and sent it as gift to some friends, can't wait to discover everything like I did with The witcher 3.

TL;DR: I'll 100% it with full time plying it like I did back in time with The witcher 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS