Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 12 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm ready for my breath to be taken away by this game, in a world that is full of stress video games such as cuberpunk 2077 offer a way for me to just relax blow off some steam and immerse myself in a world that is #breathtaking.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to seeing the different kinds of factions that are in this world! It'll be fun to see all the different storylines that come from them!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Explore the splendor of the night city. can't wait to dive in the immersive world of cyberpunk !! thank you CD project red for giving us witcher and now cyberpunk!!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Oof, the things I'll do in Cyberpunk 2077... I can't verbalise how much I've wanted to play a William Gibson - style RPG, especially with such a good tabletop pedigree.

Probably number 1 is to play for an entire 48 hour stretch at the weekend and turn up to work dressed like a mix between Johnny Mnemonic and an avid tinfoil hat wearing Alex Jones fan.

Reactions: eiiin
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I really loved the variety of unique missions and quests in the Witcher 3 and the beautiful open world, I can’t imagine how amazing CyberPunk 2077 will be and would be even better with the support of this card in my setup!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I look forward to the countless hours of fascinating/distracting side quests. The main story will be bad ass but my favorite parts are the roads less traveled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS