Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 11 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm so excited to live in the world of Cyberpunk 2077 and this graphics card would help to make the world even more vibrant and alive! Not to mention it would look stylish and add to the feel of Cyberpunk by making my very computer a part of the experience itself! Who doesn't love that idea?

May 1, 2020
Visit site
The first thing I want to see is that the world of "Cyberpunk 2077" contains the working precision shown in "The Witcher 3", the previous work of the CD Projekt Red studio. The city where the game is developed is divided into neighborhoods and we could only see a very small piece of one during the presentation, but with only that small sample it was clear to us that the map is going to be enormous. And not only that but very detailed and full of life: pedestrians, cars, merchants, advertising posters, police raids, etc.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to see how extensively AI development has progressed in conjunction with more granularly dynamic environments with a wider array of variables. Video games are art, both from a coding and visual perspective. I love what they've done with it so far, can't wait to get my hands on it to explore all the little details that developers took the time to implement and may often go overlooked (though still add to the overall quality of experience for the players that don't actively notice!)

Reactions: eiiin
Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
i wish i could play the game but i doubt that i will be able to i am jobless and dont have any way to buy a singe thing its so sad to be extremly poor hell i dont know for how long i will be conecting on the internet so sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts