Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 92 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Damn near crapped my pants when they dropped that trailer 2 years ago. That 6 year wait... damn. Probably most excited for cd Projekt Red to show, once again, what video games are capable of. And that soundtrack, sheit.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
That's a tough question, honestly. There are a hundred things I wanna do but the first thing would be to do a completely pacifist run of the game.
But I would also love to just start the game and explore the hell out of Night City.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
World so big to created , in my life time , if you want get what you like , let x 250% speed brain , You ll have what you want in short time ... Cyberpunk 2077 comming ...

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Excited for Cuberpunk 2077, in game I would love exploring and finding bits and pieces of lore about the story. I hope there will be many different side missions to choose from as customizable options available to include influencing environments and looks of particular areas once missions have been completed. Additionally I hope to have a companion alongside me like a girlfriend or friend who I can customize also. Goodluck to everyone on the sweepstakes, the 2080ti cyberpunk 2077 edition looks amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts