Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 94 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, I have been trying to find a good single player expedience that I don't have to mod. I loved the Witcher 3, and simply don't have the will to make ANOTHER Skyrim SE or Fallout 4 mod list, so the chance to explore a whole new, amazing world, is one I can't wait to experience.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I've wanted this game forever and I would be able to play on ultra settings if i had a better graphics card. What I want to do first is customize my character.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Currently, to my dismay, I'm not running a very good set up. Parts were pulled from various older towers I had, and some of my girlfriend's extra parts were used when she finally upgraded to make a semi-decent RIG for me to use just to get by on. Because of this I can't really do anything besides surfing the web and running low-end games on even the lowest setting. I've never really been a big PC gamer, but she's doing her best to convert me. I really want to get into PC gaming, and this would be right up my alley for a start. So for another way of putting this in a TL;DR format - I want to be able to look at Keanu Reeves in all of his "breathtaking" glory while not running a frankensteined potato lackluster PC. And your giveaway as Bill and Ted would say is EXCELLENT!!! -Guitar riff-.

Thanks for the opportunity!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
In 10 years, I have never been so hyped in a game like Cyberpunk 2077. The ideologies presented in the game grabbed my interest and I'm looking forward to be immersed in Night City.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I just want to feel the excitement like I felt when playing my first instant crush game Prince of Persia two thrones. Lately nothing has made me have sleepless nights reading lore etc. Except AC Desmond series,witcher and NOW this Cyberpunk 2077 which is rejuvenating those nostalgic feeling. Just waiting for it counting days hours and minutes.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Cd Project Red is my favourite developer!! Your witcher 3 game make me speechless, and I hope to play cyberpunk 2077 with full of excitement and high hopes !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts