Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 616 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2020
Visit site
I really don't know, there seems to be so much to do. But I really just want to explore the world. CDP has made great worlds with The Witcher games so I can't wait to explore a cyberpunk setting designed by them.

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to just explore the world. Thinking of having several playthroughs with different plans for how I will approach the story. Really interested in all the different gangs.

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I want to lose myself in Night City for days on end. Join a gang or two, burn down the others.
I plan to turn myself into a machine and then immediately question what it means to be human.
In the end, I hope my character can fall in love with someone or something and I can fall in love with this game.

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I just want to roam around Night City with my bike or car and enjoy the breathtaking world that CD Project Red made! Also i can't wait to learn about the story of the game and to customize my house and character to my liking! Truly a masterpiece of a game even knowing we haven't played it yet!

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I honestly just want to explore the world. Night City looks amazing, it looks like you could truly get lost in that immense city while exploring it and escape reality for a bit.
Good luck to everyone and thanks for the giveaway! :D

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I want to get lost in Nightcity. I want to find the different ways to complete the missions. I want to experience the story and solve the mysterious of the game.

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I want to experience the game every detail by just travelling around, enjoying a drive and experience the view from the top of a building, the landscape. I will try everything this games has to offer even as simple as talking to NPC. CD project red produce fantastic game. Hoping to feel the times nostalgic feeling you had as a child where you play your new games non-stop and lose track of time.

May 30, 2020
Visit site
Like many have said, I would just like to be transported to this alternate universe and lose myself in it for a bit. It happened with the Witcher 3 and I'm trying not to hype myself up too much for cyberpunk, but... It's proving to be difficult. ☺️

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I really want to experience the night life of night city first. I can’t wait to see what that’s going to be like. I also really want to just drive through the city and take in all the bright neon lights and advertisements. Im also so excited to learn about the lore and story, move aside Deus Ex here comes Cyberpunk!

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I've had my eyes on this game since 2012, can't wait to experience it! I've never seen a game quite complex like Cyberpunk 2077, so I'd say i'm mostly looking forward to the open world aspect of the game !

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts