Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 614 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2020
Visit site
I really want to customize my character and see how that plays out in the story and maybe I can go full cyborg, now that would be a cool experience from human to cyborg :eek:

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I am most looking forward to learning the game lore and interacting with the different gangs without aligning to any of them. Just like Witcher 3 I'll try to be as moral as possible and see what creative decisions I have to make to keep the high road

May 30, 2020
Visit site
So excited for this game! Been waiting since the first trailer. I can't wait to scale a massive skyscraper filled with corpo's while non-hostile, take in the sunset from the top floor, play some classical music, and go stealth mode with the mantis blades.

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I have been waiting for this game since the teaser trailer in 2013. I wish to experience the awesome stories that only CDPR can produce and walk around in a dystopian future that Mike Pondsmith had been visualizing for all these years.

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I want to experience the open world and amazing graffics in the world of cyberpunk. i just love how CD project red makes game and can not wait for this game to release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS