Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 605 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2020
Visit site
I would very much like to be able to run the game properly. After that I want to really take advantage of the in depth character customization to really get.. yaknow invested in the world CD Projekt Red has worked so hard to create. Been on the edge of my seat about the next game since finishing Witcher 3 years ago.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I want this game in my hands to be able to do everything that this game has in store for us, secondary missions, everything and to be able to enjoy it with the highest quality going through the streets of the city and being able to see Keanu Reeves with the highest possible resolution.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to experience the open world of amazing gameplay and am excited to finally play a game I've known about for so so long with that awesome first trailer.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
Let's just take a break and look at the design of this amazing goliath of a GPU. It just looks fantastic. Fits totally within the game style from what I've seen. This game will be great. Even greater when they add an online mode into it. Can't wait for the game to come out, be sure to tune in 7th of june to learn more!

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to make my crazy sci-fi-robo character as brute badass as possible, for then to be the kindest softhearted brute in all of Night City.
I love all that CD Project Red has done, and can't wait for Cyberpunk 2077!!

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I haven't been looking at much of anything about the game to prevent spoilers besides the trailers, so I don't know what you can really do. But I would say 'have fun' is gonna be up on my list.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
Seriously? I want to explore!! I love how bright and shinny it looks and that grungy futuristic vibe. This game would be amazing in VR simply because it's beautiful!

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I would add it to my PC which is currently running on the default grafics from the motherboard and make cyberpunk 2077 my first game to play on it with more than just minimum settings

May 12, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do most is to find out how deep this rabbit hole goes: fluid class creation, levels designed to cater to all play styles, a detail-saturated world shaped by my decisions. I can see this being the sort of game that has me immersed in multiple playthroughs at once, just to find out how differently things can turn out by making different choices and using a variety of play styles. And I won't be the first to say this, but there is something so deeply resonant, so undeniably archetypal about the setting CD Projekt Red has created, it's sure to strike a nostalgic chord even for those who missed or have never heard of Rick Deckard or Henry Case. I want to live in that world for a long while.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
Honestly? I just want to leave this world and live in the future where the problems of today seem so irrelevant, sadly I'm too young for the future so Cyberpunk will have to do

May 29, 2020
Visit site
My favorite thing would just be to take in the whole environment that the game will have to offer. I've always been a huge fan of cyberpunk-esque things and I still remember being hyped for the game, even back in 2013 when I first saw it. Hopefully with a new graphics card I can enjoy it to the fullest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS