Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 603 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, I do not have very much money to but a good PC, I've always tried to run my favorite games but they always crash, I really want a better PC so I can play games with my friends since unfortunately, I cannot because I can barely run any game at this point. Good luck to everyone else who enters!

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I literally can't wait for this to be a thing. Mega cities. Virtual everything. Slick wheels. Body modification like I've never seen before. Jobs, sights, intrigue, class-struggles, massive map, massive verticality, polished to absolute perfection. Slather it all in a sick soundtrack that's sure to be a great fit for my insane collection to everything synthwave, everything cooky and everything dark. And most of all, it'll make me think. I have no doubt there will be some politocs neatly packaged into an awesome storyline that will make me secondguess my views. Because that's what CDPR does to a tee.

I'm going all-in on the neon glow. I will rep this game to the end of times. This is what we need in a world where triple-a is almost a turn-off. It's time for CD Projekt Red to take on the lead and show all the fatcats and corporate moneygrabbers that this is how it's done.

Reactions: Execto
May 29, 2020
Visit site
As a huge fan of the genre (just finished reading again NEUROMANCER, that was, truly, a blast), I really want to immerse myself in the vibes of Cyberpunk 2077, to explore the world and to be able to witness what the developres over at CDPR had planned for us all of these years. Times are quite grim these days with all of the pandemic and what not, and I think that's what keeping us excited and happy - these great experiences!

Cheers!

May 29, 2020
Visit site
It's a CD Projekt Red game I can't wait to play all of it. Great characters, Story, worlds, Design. Can't wait to be the coolest character rolling with Keanu Reeves 🤘.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
With this video card, I would finally be able to greatly update & improve my PC, that turns 8 years old this year, and be able to enjoy my Cyberpunk life to the fullest!

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I just wanna walk along the streets of night city taking in all the sights,I wanna get involved in the deep narrative and understand what happened to Johnny silverhand,I wanna get custom body modifications,I wanna customise a suped up muscle car,I wanna look down at my pc and realized it's literally on fire from attempting to run the game...

BUT IT WON'T BE (AS) ON FIRE IF I HAVE THAT FANCY GRAPHICS CARD

God bless CD projekt
I'll reverse engineer ten million potatoes if that's what it takes to run the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS