Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 604 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2020
Visit site
I'm an avid gamer since I was a child of all game categories, most recently i've been really getting into PC gaming, the witcher wild hunt set the bar so high for video games in terms of world, character design, quests and lore that I have high expectations to this one and I believe it won't disappoint. Back in october of 2019 me and my fiancee pre-ordered this game on GOG as an early anniversary gift and since the announcement in 2012 we've hyped over this so much!
We have been following all announcements closely since May 2012, including gameplay videos, and what I cant wait to do is explore all characters paths and customizations (including weapons and clothing), setting multiple playthroughs with different characters backgrounds and traverse the nooks and crannies of the whole map (which adds a lot of verticality and with it a lot of details) in short to really get immersed in its world, I can't wait to play it!

May 29, 2020
Visit site
After the witcher games, i am courious what the guys could do with a fresh concept, in a new setting, with the experience behind them from one of the best games ever made.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk 2077 is a great challenge for CD Projekt Red, but one of the things I want most at stake is to be able to live every moment with the characters and to enjoy the great atmosphere that the game promises, giving the freedom to choose any genre of sex and being able to live in a futuristic world.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I pre-purchased this game straight from GoG as soon as I was able to. CDPR are awesome and listen to us Gamers. The thing I want to do most in CP2077 is just explore the city and experience the ambiance. I can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS