Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 544 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
I would make a character with a back of steel, at least to get rid of my back pain virtually hahahahaha. And i want to escape this apocalyptic world to a postapocalyptic one

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I would love to go out and try to do every mision as stealthy as possible, I won't aboid killing, i'll just do it silently. I love that they integrated the ability to progress in the game your own way.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I'm building a PC just for Cyberpunk 2077 and this would be a huge bonus! Probably going to spend most of my time finding all the little secret areas that the hard-working devs have hidden.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
The character creation is something I really want to sink my teeth into, always love being able to go indepth and create a character that is uniquely my own. Of course I'm very excited to discover the story as well!

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Looking forward to seeing the sights and sounds of a new game world, and the characters in it. CD Project red makes great game world's and hopefully this is their best.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I've always been a fan of cyberpunk settings. So many DnD sessions where I was slaying enemies with my katana. I really want to feel the katana in Cyberpunk game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS