Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 546 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, Been so hyped for this game, The one thing I cant wait to do is live out my cyberpunk dream in a universe that revolves around it; getting stuck into the cyberpunk aesthetic and enjoying it to the fullest, cyberpunk as a genre as well as dystopian style games are just the best

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting for this game since they announced the game back in 2012, been a massive fan of the board games for years so to see CDPR make this and how it's looking I've never been more hyped for any game in my life

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Im probably most looking forward to just exploring every little part of the map. Finding thoes easter eggs and the spots away from normal areas where the designers just had a bit of fun.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I have been waiting for this game for a really long time, I am in love with the genre.
It took me years to study this masterpiece genre, I feel mostly that I live in a cyberpunk world; that Dystopian capitalism Neon-Noir future. And this is a PIC while I am holding that masterpiece, finding this game while you are lives in Egypt is very hard but thanks God that I got it. I also made this VIDEO (Almost 30 minutes) explaining to Arab people what's the definition of cyberpunk as a genre and it did take from me a really long time to do it. And it was worth it.
So it's the big Question now: What I'm gonna do in Cyberpunk 2077.
I think am gonna do millions things in this game, Living as an outlaw cowboy netrunner is an amazing option while I am listening to psychedelic Industrial punk music it will be something really incredible. I am want see how to live this live in the extreme way, the dark way, the Noir way,
The bad decisions, the good co-operation and the toxic relationship. But most importantly for me is the Heist I really want to do a Heist like the Heists in Neuromancer, hunting information is always a powerful move.
And there is more and more.
Patience .. Patience is my worst enemy right now because I am really want to play this game right now.
I was so excited for games like RDR2 and Hotline miami 2, but this time it feels different this time is the hardest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS