Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 543 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
Im looking forward to role playing. Driving the speed limit, stopping at red lights (if they exist), walking on the sidewalk, pulling out my pistol, and murdering every pedestrian :)

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Been looking forward to playing this game since I saw it at MCM expo last year. I guess what I want to do most in Cyberpunk2077 is explore everything the city has to offer, even in the shady parts, and have my character work/ kill their way to the top.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I am a big fan of the Shadowrun table top RPG. Was so dissapointed with that garbage Microsoft came out with way back when. Cyberpunk 2077 is what I was hoping for and have been waiting for ever since.
I want to cyber to the max and get immersed in the environemnt.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, i never replayed an open-world rpg game after i completed the main story. After completing it, it kinda lost my purpose of playing it. Well that is before i found Witcher III and wow! Just wow! The gameplay is addictive, the quests, the side stories, there are lots of it that gave me reasons to play more. And they even made DLC with another Witcher III experience. And now Night City. Wow! I can't wait to do things i normally dont want to do to an open world rpg game. Their recent announcement of bigger replayability than their past gem makes me wanna save money to buy that game. Cant do anything but rewatch its 48 hr gameplay and imagine things i wanted to do in this game. Hoping for more successful games to CD Projekt Red. Kudos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS