Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 545 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
What I would want to do the most in Cyberpunk 2077 would be to get cybered up and hang out with Keanu Reeves. Maybe run a few jobs for some corpo agents and collect some eddies too.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I can not wait to explore a CD Projekt Red game with a configurable character. I want to do things and have them affect the rest of the game beyond "Completed X quest"

May 27, 2020
Visit site
i really want to explore the deep and interesting locations of the futuristic open world. I love exploring and getting lost in cool and interesting open worlds for hours!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I will feel the game, the graphics, the history, the keanu reeves...
And then, probably awake. Because I don't even have a computer right now to play anything ;-;

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
Installation is just the beginning can't wait to see what the game has to offer from the developers of witcher 1, 2 & 3. I will be doing 10 hours per day gameplay exploring that gorgeous graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts