Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 494 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
I really can't wait to build up my character from scratch and play exactly how I want to play without any limitations. Haven't had a proper good role playing game since fallout 3 or new Vegas so really can't wait to play a proper RPG again

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I’ve never played a cyberpunk game before and I saw the E3 trailer for it. It seemed pretty cool, but recently I heard that you can customize your private parts so That’s what I’m most excited to do 😁😁

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I really want to spend a lot of time creating the perfect character that I'd love to spend a lot of time roleplaying as, even IRL. I want to make a badass, female V that focuses on strentgh, cool and a little on reflexes. I want to feel like everyone in the game world is afraid of my character when she's walking through the town. I want my enemies to wear brown pants.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I wanna experience the immersive storytelling and world building that I've learned to expect from CD project red and I wanna shoot a dude in the face in slomo while jumping off a catwalk as Chippin' in blasts on full volume through my headphones.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I just want to play the game! Been waiting for so damn long, I am really excited about using the vehicles , I loved the horse racing in Witcher 3 and I have always been a fan of racing games, so for me I just can't wait to get my hands on a vehicle in game. Also I am in for the story too! CDPR always puts their heart and soul to each game they develop can't wait to experience this game and fall in love with the game's world!

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I cannot wait to enjoy the living atmosphere of the city.
How I can intervene in many situations violently or use a completely different approach. I also can't wait for the upgrades, so I can run up walls and slice people's heads off.

Also, destruction? Hell yeah!

Teo

May 27, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do the most is to see a friend who really could play, enjoy it to the fullest, he has a 1660 and a somewhat regular setup, but he plays every day and his viewers give us their opinion about the games, but no to its maximum splendor, so if I were to win, I would like to give it that opportunity, since I have no way to use it! And of course, what he would do is go through each corner of the game at any cost to give impressions and see how changing the size of your character's eggs affects

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
It has been a dream of mine to escape into the world of Cyberpunk 2077. The thought of escaping the year 2020 is keeping that dream alive. And also driving my tesla truck.
In all seriousness, thank you guys for delivering this game to us. Industry-leading work as usual from top developers in gaming.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to exploring every nook and cranny of Night City. Also engaging with the vast array of characters! Can't wait to feel how alive the city will be!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Usually when people play video games with large worlds which are your our own, we do so to escape from reality through the window that is our screen. To something more exciting, better or worse than the life we live. Something different.
That’s what I want to do. Escape to a world where things are likely in a worse state than the one I live in, but where the possibilities for living life are more numerous. Somewhere my actions will have consequences, but where the risks are not serious enough to be life changing for me as a person in the real world.
Video games provide us with an opportunity to try ourselves and do what we would not otherwise do in the real. That’s what I’m ready for :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts