Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 493 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
1. I would like to explore the dystopian future of cyberpunk 2077. Find out about the world, people, their needs and desires. How its going to be different from our world.
2. Would like to get lost in side quests and exploration
3. Find out what Keanu Reeves character is upto
4. Like to explore romance options for V

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I'm a huge fan of Keanu Reeves and really wanted to meet him. Gladly, CD Projekt RED gives me a chance to meet him when i play Cyberpunk 2077. I can't wait!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I mean is there a reason to not want to play or at least try out this games? After the Witcher 3 Wild Hunt I am going to always have faith in CD Project Red. So the customization looks amazing, the graphics, the sound, just excited overall for this one.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore the world and bask in its glory. After The Witcher 3, I have been a fan of CD Project Red's world building. I can't wait to play all the side missions and explore every corner of this beautifully crafted world of cyberpunk 2077.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I haven't been as hyped for any game as much as I am for Cyberpunk. I can't wait to dive into everything the game has to offer, and I plan to play it until the year 2077, but right now I most want to get into that character creation.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk (the genre) is probably my favourite setting.
I just want to get lost in the world of Cyberpunk 2077. I want to build up a powerful character. I want to make my mark on that world. I want to get to know interesting characters. I want to have meaningful relationships.
I want to build memories.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I can’t wait to take those first few steps and be able to take in the sights and sounds of this amazing world they created. I’m already blown away by what they’ve shown. I’m ready to feed my need for that game that I can drop endless hours in and burn that city down!

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to the customisation and then just venturing round the metropolis. Even as a young kid I enjoyed cyberpunk which I think began from the first Judge Dredd films. Was so cool. I'm looking forward to it

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I am looking forward to taking screenshots of the game every 30 seconds and forcing my friends to look at them. Also man I wanna mod the game and see what kinds of things you can tweak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts