Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 495 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore the side missions and find all the subplots in the game. Just go and see what i can find. That is what i did with the witcher 3, did everything and DLC.
I can't wait for it to come out already

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I was a Cyberpunk 2020 RPG gamer in early 90s, so you could say that I've been waiting for this game for almost 30 years. I'm most looking forward to exploring Night City and immersing myself in the lore. It's going to be a helluva nostalgic trip! Until today, I also hadn't built a PC since early 90s, but with time to kill in lockdown, I've just built a gaming PC purely with Cyberpunk 2077 in mind. I'm ready to chip in Choombas!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
The fascination I find wanting to play this game is how well they structure and game and it’s mechanics I love to discover thing like this and find them and another thing is the story

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I just want to shoot some cyber punk baddies, I haven't stopped crying, I have been crying NON STOP since the delay, I fear my time is nigh and hopefully winning this will at least make one eye stop leaking, plz don't kick a man while he's down.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I recently started to build my first gaming PC and I very much look forward to play this game, not to do anything special, just walk around looking at the people, listening to their conversations while enjoying a whole world at my reach.

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
When ever i think of Cyberpunk 2077 i feel like its a game almost made exactly for me. It goes into areas other games haven't really or they haven't done it well anyways. I'm looking forward to playing with the possible builds I can configure with V. I've always loved customising my characters but to mix it with my love of technology.Plus my love for CD Projekt Res is like tbe cherry on top. Can't wait to set the world on Fire.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
The game looks really fun and beautiful so obviously one of the first thing I would try and do would be to explore the beautiful map as well as try out some different build and playstyles for the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS