Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 492 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
This has by far been the most anticipated game for a while among my friends. I cant wait to play with them and discover all the different playstyles there is. The style alone makes this game worth a try atleast but i know for sure im going to get lost in hundreds of hours of gameplay.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Well, I wanted to try this game because I have seen the trailer long ago, and it looks damn cool. And for this game I need an upgrade, I still have an old hd 7950 still holding up to this day.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to discover the world of Cyberpunk 2077 and explore everything that is explorable. After going through The Witcher 3 and it's amazing story I'm pretty sure that Cyberpunk 2077 will have an impressive story as well, i can't wait to play this game.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I'd like to see how well CD Project Red does a game set in an entirely different time.
I'd like to see if the rumours that Ciri might make an appearance are true, and if so, how that arc interweaves with the story of the Witcher 3.

I want to see, again, how good CD Project Red are at making RPGs

I've been waiting for this one for a long time, and I'm psyched to get my hands on the game!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I honestly want to experience everything this game has to offer, if this graphics card lets me play the game that Cyberpunk 2020 was meant to be played. Then that's a god damn treat! I still remember playing Witcher 2, it's crazy to see how much the graphics have gotten better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts