Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 491 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
Well, first off, I just wanna have some fun killing bad guys in this game with my friends (if multiplayer is confirmed). Other than that, I wanna see what it's like to live in a world where the technology is so advanced you can literally do anything you want.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to completely lose track of time exploring the stories of each one of the different factions to reveal the full scope of Cyberpunk 2077's story and uncover the secrets of Night City (being all cool in the process with a character I can call my own). I've gone through The Witcher 3 and can't wait for more of CDPR's story telling, sound design and visuals (sunsets over a neon city is an idea I've been suffering over for years).

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I am most interested exploring the city in the game. Cyberpunk corporate dystopias are some of my favorite fictional worlds and I am excited to see what CD projekt red brings to this.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I was amazed with each next Witcher game cause quests design, and overall gameplay quality was skyrocketing up and up each time, which caused W3 to become a masterpiece it is. I see CDPR is really trying new things if it comes to that aspect, to suprise its players and give more and more enjoyment and moments we can appreciate, and i really do appreciate these moments. Played W3 countless times, and to this day its one of my favourite games and i just can't wait to see Cyberpunk 2077's main story, side quests, and activities and the fact that CDPR said these 3 can intersect with eachother, creating different outcomes, and tons of replay value is just making me feel i will truly fall in love with this game when i get to play it. The most i will do, is to enjoy that all, and i really can't wait.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I'm really looking forward to the roleplay. I've got several ideas for characters and playthroughs. I want to explore every inch of Night City. Also, forearm slicer/claws because who doesn't want to slice up their enemies?

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I was hooked to this once I saw Keanu man, and like he said, if the feeling of being there and walking the streets of the future is really going to be breathtaking, that's even more the reason enough for me to play game! Witcher 3 had me blown away, and CyberPunk 2077 might even take my breath away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts