Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 44 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 16, 2020
Visit site
I’m most looking forwards to just running around and being a mercenary and accepting contracts kinda like in Witcher 3 with the monster contracts.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I've heard amazing things about CD PROJEKT RED but unfortunately I just couldn't get into the setting of The Witcher. I'm looking forward to trying a game by the stupid with a different setting that I should enjoy more.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I really want to see a mission where I see Ciri from Witcher appear as a cameo from when she travel between dimensions. Also I want to see a Mass Effect style world impact base on your decisions.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to become the ultimate cyberpunk assassin. They will never see me and I will be a shadow to all that hear of my actions. Faceless....I love stealth in games, sue me.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to become Robo Cop. Like, become the most advanced cybernetic individual and conduct operations for government organisations or corporations in exchange for prototype cybernetic components and power.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I really want to drive around the city at night in a decked out car with the radio cranked up so I can take in the atmosphere of Night City’s nightlife and see what kind of activities I can get into like clubs, races, mini-games, etc.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to simply wandering around the world, absorbing the environment. I love to play a game like this slowly, doing mundane tasks when I would really do them if this was "reality."

May 1, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do most in Cyberpunk is tell Mr. Johnny Silverhand that he really is breathtaking. Oh, I'm also kinda looking forward to suffering emotionally as a result of my decisions... Bloody Baron PTSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts