Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 45 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
Really just looking forward to getting immersed in a cyberpunk setting. More than anything CD Projekt Red recreated the fantastic world from The Witcher and I can't wait to see all the intricate details they include in this new setting. Maybe I just want to eat noodles in the rain.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I've been a huge fan of CD PROJEKT RED since the first Witcher game, specifically the Enhanced Edition. They poured an incredible amount of effort and polish into an already released title, and let their players have it for FREE.

It taught me a few important things about CD PROJEKT RED:
  • They care about presenting a good product. So many game developers leave their games unsupported after release. Not CD PROJEKT RED. If they feel their game is lacking they'll work hard to make it better.
  • They care about their customers. They released the Enhanced Edition for free, which is an incredibly consumer-friendly move. They understand that the goodwill of the customer is much more valuable than a quick payout.
Since then I've had faith in CD PROJEKT RED like no other developer before or since. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's incredible expansions reinforced all of these notions. The Witcher 3 was already an amazing and wonderful game, but the two expansions added so much more high quality and meaningful content.

I'm very excited to play Cyberpunk 2077 because I know that it will be an amazing product, made with ambition, love, and care. I want to see how it's improved and supported after launch, I'm sure it will make an already great product sublime.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Exploring Night City is not just something I dream about, I don't wanna just visit it, I want to live in it, see the sights, meet its people, who knows maybe i'll make some friends, but sure as hell won't be scared of making some enemies too. The crime rate is sky high so why not join in on the fun.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I really hope CDPR preserves their most important asset - the unique look and feel. When they released Witcher 3 it was unlike any other fantasy RPG we have ever played. There are some fans being concerned that Cyberpunk will lack surprise, that it'll feel too much like a bigger, more lavish Deus Ex. I hope that's not true. Other than that I fully trust CDPR to create a huge, entertaining and well written game, I have no doubts about that.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I have been waiting for this game to release for years a lot of us have. I can't say what I want to do in Cyberpunk 2077 because I have refused to watch any game play or read about it. I have seen the trailer but that's as far as I have indulged. I want to remain completely in the dark and fully immerse myself into this beautifully crafted world. I want to experience the world and story that CD Rrojekt Red has spent years working on. I can't even put into words how excited I am to play this game and I want to enjoy all of it on my own without spoiling any parts of the game. People like to tell you what they are excited about or what they hate and that does sometime effect how you perceive and play a game. I want to play Cyberpunk my way without any spoilers or influence from anyone else.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I wanna play that beast at max settings at a locked 60fps (or higher) so I can experience the game in its full glory and "meet" Keanu Reeves "in the flesh".

My first Next Gen experience gotta be big, you know?

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm excited to play Cyberpunk this year! I've been waiting for this game since it was announced in 2012. I'm looking forward to interacting with Keanu Reeves' character as Johnny Silverhand and learning more about the world.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to see what Night City has in store for us. So many things to do and see! I'm also very excited to see what all I can do with character customization!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts