Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 43 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I usually only play multiplayer games like MOBAs, MMORPGs and FPS', however this game looks so good that I will for sure explore this amazingly crafted world. World building is something I love this game's world looks beautiful.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Been waiting over 30 years for a Cyberpunk experience in an open-world. Hopefully CD Projekt comes through by filling the experience with life and nuance that gives it that certain immersion that makes you want to explore it as much as play the story.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Most of all I want to play the game my way. I can already imagine my character, a grizzly cyberpunk rebel who will do ANYTHING to get the job done. Torture, murder, intimidation, you name it, he'll do it. The ends will justify the needs. Just writing about it I can already feel myself being sucked into the beautifully immersive world CDPR has created for us.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I always wanted to explore the sceneries CDPR created for this game, as i have such a thing for cyberpunk settings, like the original Deus Ex(albeit to a lesser degree).

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting a really long while for this game, to play it's entirety with the different story lines and character path options. And with all the customization options, story branching and seemingly infinite playthrough options, as I heard, it really is going to be breathtaking. Also, the card will help a lot, since I'd be able to run it.

Thanks for the chance!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, I have wanted to see how far the body mods go and see if I can be mostly machine like a hand to hand combat death Merc taking on handfuls of baddies with my mechanical fists, move fast and jump high like some superhero. Hopefully you could do a no gun run. I also hope vehicle combat extends to more than just shooting a gun out the window.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
For me I enjoy exploring the world. A Cyberpunk world will be a thrill to be in, looking at all of the details and aspects that make it a living, breathing universe. Looking forward to immersing into this experience.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Can't wait to spend hours achieving objectives based on a stealthy hacker build, then doing another full game run with a head on fighter that built like a tank. Most looking forward to the high tech low life stories especially since the game will not be changed to fit a rating that doesn't allow for the game to fully express its cyberpunk roots. Will not forget the that day in 2013 when I first saw the initial teaser and knew CD Projekt red were onto something amazing. Been waiting since that day, September can't come soon enough nevermind it's my birthday month!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to take my time and enjoy it fully, as I did with all the Witcher games and books. CDPR is a great studio and I’m looking forward to their masterpiece.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Can't wait to get lost doing side missions, that's what good open world games are designed to do and I am sure CP2077 will be up to the standard set by The Witcher 3.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Can't wait to experience another creation by CDPR. There is so much I want to do when this releases, explore, walk the streets and feel the atmosphere of the city and the list goes on and on

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts