Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 46 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm really looking forward to seeing what kind of quests are in store for us. The side quests in The Witcher 3 had amazing writing and had more thought put into them than the main stories in any other open world game. I'm very excited to see that same effort in a futuristic game.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
What i want to do the most in this game is what i want from every game, its to be taken out of the real world and to discover a new one. And if there is one developer who has done exactly that, its CDPR. I cant wait to explore and experience this new world.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I have no idea what to do in Cyberpunk 2077 tbh, Didn't even look to it because I know my hardware can't handle it. But I do know CD PROJEKT RED and their previous games and they have my full trust on this "projekt".

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Honestly I just wanna play Cyberpunk 2077 and just immerse myself in it. I've been waiting so long for it to release that I don't care if the game sucks in the end as long as I get to play it.

This is probably gonna surprise a lot of people but I look forward to the multiplayer aspect the most. I know the story will be great but I've really really wanted a multiplayer cyber-punk shooter and I trust CDPR will be manage to balance it as much as they can.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I am hoping that in addition to deep story this game can offer some serious opportunities for exploration. I don't expect every apartment to be accessible but really hoping the buildings offer a lot more than street-view scenery!

D

Deleted member 7654

The thing I want to do most is check out the world they've built and see what consequences my choices will have. September cannot come fast enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts