Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 406 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2020
Visit site
Ever since the first teaser I was wondering what the game would be like.

When finally the gameplay and the deep dive were released I knew for sure what I'm going for.

My dream in fantasy/sci-fi (or in this case Cyberpunk) is always to be the strongest, most badass, cool looking character I can be.

Taking hits from enemies like a brush from a leaf.
Punching through walls and doors like a piece of paper.
Throwing a 6 foot tall fully buffed person across the room like nothing.
Smashing my enemies with a simple finger flick.

The strongest SOLO character, that's what I'm gonna do, and all my night city enemies will tumble in fear when I will walk it's streets.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I want to cut the Silverhand. I want to know if it bleeds rainbows, and if they'll take my breath away being rendered on that fantastically cyber hardware.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I wanna see were hacking can go, hacking persons, cars, buildings, the city maybe ? what can we do once at the top of hacking in Night City ? cant wait to know it in game!

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I just can't wait to explore this world that CDPR has been creating for the past 7+ years! I want to see the whole world come to life and experience how my choices affect the it. I already know that the CDPR team knocked it out the park and can't wait for September!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
It may sound stupid but I'm most excited for the verticality of the game. I feel like most open world titles deliver massive cities but they always seem so one dimensional and flat. I'm hoping that cyberpunk 2077 will allow players to explore night city from above, below, and all sorts of unique angles.

wsl

May 6, 2020
Visit site
Wow! That giveaway is crazy. I would be happy to show you how lucky I am!
:cool: I'm a big fan of Keanu Reeves! Cyberpunk 2077 - Release 17 September 2020
WAITING FOR THAT MOMENT

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I’ve been anticipating this game since the teaser trailer back in January 2013. I’m a HUGE fan of newage synthwave music, like The Midnight, FM-84, who’s music sounds like you’re standing on a balcony looking out at a futuristic neon-City...oddly similar to the one portrayed in Cyberpunk 2077 photos/trailers. I can’t wait to throw a playlist on, get on my motorcycle and cruise the city at night. No need for headlights...I’ll just let the neon-glow of the city lights light the way for me.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I have been researching the lore from the original game for a long time. I can not wait to start the game, make the exact female V from the trailer, and explore the world of cyberpunk!

May 6, 2020
Visit site
Mostly I just want to explore the world. You know every Nook and cranny of that thing is going to be packed with details. Also looking forward to seeing how much accidental air time I get spectacularly crashing my car while trying to shoot and drive at the same time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts