Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 404 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2020
Visit site
I wanna be able to feel I'm playing a unique game , I just watch the gameplay some people posted and wish it was me playing , cause playing this game just seems exciting

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I think Cyberpunk 2077 is gonna be really fun to play, I just want to experience all the crazy staff this game has to offer. Not forgetting about the bad ass character customization and engaging story line.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
Corporate intrigue, street politics, haves and have nots. its like real life but I can do the right thing... or the wrong one if it makes me more money.
But really, looking forward to getting lost in a new world that I know will be well written and beautifully created

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting for almost 8 years for this game to come out, I was in middle school when the first teaser trailer came out and now I'm almost ready for the game. The Cyberpunk world, dystopia and general mood really is amazing, it's dark and serious, which I've been waiting a long time to see as an open world game.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I want to do everything there is in the game and with a new card I can do it with the best graphics and experience it how it was meant to be. Thank you for the opportunity and I hope I win XD

May 6, 2020
Visit site
Thanks for the opportunity! I thought all the cards had already gone on Twitter, r/PCMR and who knows where else.

Frankly I don't have the slightest idea what to do most. I'm just excited to find out how the game looks with RTX on, how the story will turn out, how it will generally feel, other than being breathtaking, of course.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I'm very excited to just explore the world they have given us glimpses of. Character design and environmental features are going to consume a lot of my time for sure. Defintely interested in the weapons upgrades as well as fighting styles and tactical approaches to game-play as well!

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I remember how awestruck I was in the theater when Bladerunner came out, I was instantly hooked. From what I've seen of Cyberpunk 2077 it has a similar immersive look and feel. I can't wait to get immersed in that world!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.