Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 405 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2020
Visit site
I want to discover every nook and cranny of Night City, the one thing I love about CDPR is how lively they make the entirety of their worlds, so many hidden interesting people and things to find makes every minute of exploring worth it.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I just want to lose myself in the Cyberpunk world and escape from the real world problems for some time. I would love to explore all the details and story in the world and finish the game without rushing, just to relax and enjoy the game.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do the most is explore the World of Cyperpunk 2077 for a chance to have a glance into the future and enjoy the best of both worlds. Cyber and Punk

May 6, 2020
Visit site
Well, lets put it this way, the guys over at CDPR did me a favor already by pushing the release date back. If it had come out, I would totally be playing CP2077 and trying my best to get those mantis arm blades rather than studying for the exams I'm currently doing haha 😅

So thanks CDPR, you guys are making class games and saving poor students from messing up their exams 😁

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I look most forward to being blown away and being surprised. We all have expectations for this game, Night City, its missions and its stories. I hope that the things I will remember and enjoy the most will be things I cannot yet imagine.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
Traditional RPGs have been ditched by AAA companies for more 'marketeable' game experiences, CD projekt also did this with the witcher franchise, while cyberpunk 2077 isnt exactly a traditional RPG, it does carry its main charachteristics and design filosofies.

The only thing I truly want of this game is for it to stay true to its RPG roots while modernising the genre and bringing it back to the forefront of gaming, I want it to be what VTM:B should have become in its time.

I'm thrilled to see the wave this game will make.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do most in this game is try out all the different ways to play the game. All the different build and dialogue options that the game has set out for us. I'd be lying if I didn't want to see them ray traces though!

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I've been hyped for this game since the teaser trailer and I can't wait to play it in September. I'm certainly most excited for exploring night city and making relationships with people and learning about the world of Cyberpunk 2077. The atmosphere around this game is exciting and I can't wait to play this game 17th September!

May 6, 2020
Visit site
Oh, Cyberpunk. So intriguing, so desired. In cyberpunk, I would really like to draw. To decorate the city, express discontent, share emotions, vengeance, scoff, and much more, using at least partially art. It can be graffiti, oil on canvas, a hologram, digital art. All of this would be amazing. Infamous: second son was the only thing where at least something close was realized, and I would like something like that. I really like to draw in life, moreover, work in the cd project is my main goal at the moment. I would madly want to create art not only about Cyberpunk 2077, but also in it.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
This has been the most excited for a game I've been, since elder scrolls Skyrim! I just can't wait to enjoy the plethora of customization, choices in the game(I'm completing every single outcome for this game!), Playing side by side with my man crush bae Keanu effing REEVES! I'm also looking forward to the combat system! Can't wait to use the abilities and slide through some robots legs, and shoot right at his dingy donger! I'm joining with the criminals first. I'm not helping those dirty suits until I beat the other ways first 😠🥰🥰🤗 - RELEASE A SMALL DEMO PLEASSSEEEEEEE 🙏🏻

I also wouldn't mind being able to be a stealth god, and tag a bunch of corporate buildings and vehicles 🤗. I'm not a fan of government.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I'd never heard of the cyberpunk series until this game was announced, but I LOVE the idea of cybernetic enhancement which is something I definitely want to play with in the game. I want to explore the different augments and how the together to create different builds for the character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts