Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 403 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2020
Visit site
I cannot wait to experience the story and see what differences my decisions make compared to my friends and how the Npc's react to my choices. Also, guns that shoot round corners!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I really want to take time and appreciate the world-building and find all the small details the devs put in. I play these types of games to roleplay and I want to get lost in it and take in the themes and atmosphere

May 6, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk 2077 is exactly the game that I expect the most. CDPR is a very talented team that has created games for us in the world of the witcher. Therefore, I believe that this new game will also be breathtaking))). I expect great music, interesting additional quests and an exciting plot. I pre-ordered a physical copy of the game, which is being activated in GOG. Using the RTX 2080ti video card, I will see every detail and get more impressions (so that would be very awesome !!!). I really look forward to this game and wish you all the best of luck!).

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I'm mostly excited to get immersed in the world they've been building. Nobody does it better. They really make their games feel alive, like stepping into another world.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I'm hoping to see what kind of a story that they can build for us this time, I've enjoyed their previous games up until now, let's hope that continues :)

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I’m excited to get to grips with the skill tree and combat systems. I think what really sets great games apart these days is the ability to deliver genuinely different experiences through character customisation. Love a game that can force me to play a different way and successfully make each play-through feel like a new experience.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
Ever since I learned that this game was coming out and that it was from an old pen and paper game back in the day, I was pumped. Being a D&D player and being able to imagine my adventures in my head and now getting to basically live out adventures in the Cyberpunk world, it's mind blowing to me. I look forward to everything about this game from its crowded, living and bustling cities to the vast and deep npcs. I can't wait to drive my character through this game and leave my mark on the world.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I've been hiped for this game since Ciri mentions it on the Witcher 3, I just want to be able to enjoy this game at it's maximum visual options so I can have the best immersive experience.

Also Keanu Reeves is in the game, that alone should convince anyone.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I think what I'm most thrilled to do in this game is to play in a world that leans so heavily into all the many tropes of Cyberpunk. Neuromancer is one of my favorite books of all time, and I honestly love the idea of playing a character like Case in this game.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I've been a fan of Cyberpunk since I was a kid playing the tabletop. It's going to be surreal now being able to experience Night City in this way. I just can't wait to get my first cyberware implant 😎

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I'm actually learning how to build a computer because my old one can't handle these new games, and I'm so pumped for Cyberpunk that I needed far more than my Lenovo could handle. I'm most excited just to experience Night City. I want to walk around and get a feel for the atmosphere just like I did in the opening hours of the Witcher 3.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I don't know a real lot about this game, but it's so hyped and the graphics are so awesome, that I want to be part of the hype !!!

Finger's-crossed, that there is heaps to do, in that open world setting !!!

I just pulled my whole rig apart, to give it a proper Clean und to replace the coolant and that GPU would go great with it !!!

😍🔥👍😷👍🔥😍

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I'd love to be able to even buy Cyberpunk 2077 but with Covid-19 out there and me unable to find a job now due to being at risk due to my asthma and having had pneumonia I'm stuck with no income. Also found out I have a baby on the way hopefully for December, so Life is coming pretty hard at me, doubt I'll win this, I never win anything, but to the person that does win, congrats to you bud! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS