Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 391 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
This game has me super stoked. Was bummed cuz I had planned on buying it for my birthday, this past month. Going to really enjoy just walking around in this game, and beating up thugs.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to customize my character with the proposed body modifications but I think I'm most looking forward to seeing what Night City looks like during day/night cycles. All in all I'm hyped for this release and am beyond ready to get my hands on a copy!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm a big fan of open worlds and the aesthetic that cyber-futuristic cities have. Super excited to see what the environment in Cyberpunk will bring to the table!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Once I get the game and make my character, I will wildly hunt. I will do every quest I can find, talk to every character I meet, explore every apartment, back alley, warehouse, every nook and cranny, I will read every scrap of lore I can get my whirring mechanised hands on and I. Will. Not. Stop... until I find that Ciri easter egg.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I’m hoping to experience the feeling I had when I first played Witcher and Skyrim with this game, where I’m drawn to the story and I completely love it like the Witcher series and I’m stuck exploring the whole world to 100 percent everything I can like I had to do with Skyrim!!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Waited a long time for this game. Now i have till January due to type IV cancer. Just want to be able to play on ultra for as long as possible. Always loved CD Project Red games.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I've been in love with this game since the first gameplay dropped. Me and my best friend swore that day that we would play the game together over discord or do a sort of a Lan party type thing where we both have our PCs and just play the game. So it's really not anything specific in the game I want to do. I just want to be able to play it together with my best friend.

Apparat from that. I really am looking forward to walk out of an apartment an just be utterly amazed by such an alive feeling huge city with all its districts and different ways of life. Standing at the edge of a road just soaking up the beauty that is night city streight into my eyeballs.
And then obviously the narrative. It will be great. I hope.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Most excited to get my cyber drift on!
Fingers crossed for a motorcycle to cruise around in and take in the sights.
Hope the level designers put in lots of jumps and ramps to play around on.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I intend to test the extent of the game's rpg element options by leveling up enough to upgrade my character with the Mr. Studd cyberware enhancement and then promptly making an attempt to romance Sasquatch.

Last edited:
May 5, 2020
Visit site
I definitely want to explore what CP2077 has to offer. It looks like a very unique and very modernistic take on open world. Very excited to see the potential of this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts