Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 357 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
I wanted to experience the new CD Projekt game, i also wanted to see all the gangs and groups they tease on twitter. But i mostly want to see they story they spent so much time working on.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'd like to just wander around in Night City. One thing that blew me away was the density of the city. I always wanted a game where you just feel like you are in a REAL city with crazy amounts of people walking around. Cyberpunk seems to be that game. On top of that you can interact with them and even have relationships. This game will be so incredible. And now I'm just talking about the world itself. Imagine the story, the side-quests, the different weapons, all the body-modifications OH GIVE ME THE GAME ALREADY!!!!!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I could rant here about how beautiful the game will look with all the neon drenched wet roads or how great the storyline will be but I think we all know that. I would just like to experience the game to its max with this beast of a card, personalized with great taste!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
The thing i will do the most, at least in the first couple of hours, is exploring, just plain exploring of Night City.

Oh, and i nearly forgot the Character-Creator. I hope i wont get so lost in that like i did in Fallou 4. I spent over 20 hours with just creating my Char.

jan

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I wanna have Keanu help me with missions in cyberpunk so bad and to explore the world aswell completing all the side missions before main missions as always

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I haven't played PC games for some time, but recently I have enjoyed some point-n-click adventures & it has reawakened my gaming lurve. Being a huge Cyberpunk fan anyway when I saw Cyberpunk 2077 was coming out that was it I upgraded the PC & now cannot wait. I am most excited to be able to immerse into this visually stunning world & engage in ways never done before in other games - it's going to be emotional!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm absurdly anxious about getting into Night City. Using the city to know not only the NPCs, but discovering about my character as well will be something I've never experienced before. Night City looks like it will bring on me situations that will require me to choose what is right and what is easy. The customization settings is something that really caught my attention as well, it looks to be the first one that I'll be able to make a character I'm satisfied!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to being able to experience a new story in a very interesting setting, and creating new characters for some personal writing through it!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to character creation, it'll be fun to experiment with different ways to express myself in game, and maybe discover something new about myself. I've already started thinking about some potential looks for me, and I'm super excited!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I am most exited about exploring the world of cyberpunk 2077 been waiting since i first saw the reveal many years ago with the song Bullets in background.

Thanks for the giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS