Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 355 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do the most in Cyberpunk 2077 is just to do what I do in most games: Explore every place that can be explored. Try to look at as many details as I can possibly look at. Look for easter eggs, funny bugs and so on.
With open-world games especially, the possibilities are endless.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting for this game forever since witcher 3 actually got me into PC gaming, so Im super hyped for what cd project is planning with cyberpunk

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I just want to explore all the possibilities this game has to offer. They said the replayability will be high, and that makes me incredibely happy.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I just can't wait to explore the world. Everything about it so far seems so interesting and if the quests are even half as good as the Witcher then this game will have amazing stories.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
First of all, thanks for doing this !

One of the key words we often hear about CP2077 is immersion and that's all I really want, to fully immerse myself in the one and only chaotic but formidable Night City !

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to play the game more than once, playing with a different character and playstyle each time, in hopes to experience as much of what the game has to offer! Oh, and KEANUE REEVES!!!!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, it’s been what I think seven years since this game was first teased; and so far, it’s still surreal that it’s finally dropping. From Witcher’s three little teaser egg to the first details that was released to the public about what this game was going to be, there was nothing but hype for this game. Based on the info so far, my goals for this game it’s still up for air, as I’m still trying to figure out how I want my version of “V” to enjoy the splendors of Night City. So far, I’m thinking of choosing the Militech/Corpo lifestyle since that would be fun play style to experience, but who knows. Also, another thing that has me excited about is the potential romance/RPG that CD PROJEKT will include in this game. Still, as I mentioned earlier, time will tell. I’m hoping this game will live up to my expectations. Nothing but love!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 is to experience the story and see how the choices I make affect it. Oh, and I'm also looking forward to experimenting with different playstyles, though I'm most excited to play as a stealthy kind of character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts