Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 356 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 is to experience the story and see how the choices I make affect it. Oh, and I'm also looking forward to experimenting with different playstyles, though I'm most excited to play as a stealthy kind of character.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm probably going to be spending most of my time wondering around looking for some amazing photo opportunities and wallpaper screenshots. Always loved their art direction and can't wait to see the finished product in all its glory.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to play the game until the very end many times with many characters that i created. I have been waiting for this game since 2013 and cannot wait to play it.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Hands down what I want to do the most in this game is spend far too many hours customising my character, in both character creation and finding some sick clothes to flex with. Second to that, side missions and discover the various characters

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Want to explore this infinitely massive and immersive world and see what it has to offer. The Streetkid story sounds interesting and will most likely be the one I will choose
Plus, I want to sink a stupid amount of time into it to celebrate finishing my undergrad degree

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to just exploring the vastness of Night City. Listening to the music and ambience and getting fully and wholly immersed in another amazing game world by CDPR.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
There's too much to say!
But i am really looking forward to the story and i will be completely immersing myself in night city and its atmosphere just like i did with Witcher 3 :)
Stay safe everyone hope we will all get to see night city soon!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
For me, it is exploring. Video games are different from movies because they give players choice in what they do. Everyone who plays it will have a different experience, and games that give players more freedom are the ones worth playing the most.

Cyberpunk 2077 has shown to take that ideal seriously, and it is why I can't wait to explore those freedoms at launch.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
OMG a new game the fantastic developers of The Witcher 3, how can i not be excited?! This futuristic new game is going to be so much fun and i can't wait to play this game till my breaker switches off because of the excess amount of futuristic exploration.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I’ve been playing Cyberpunk 2020 since the mid 90’s. The thought of a computer game set in this world is amazing to me. I can’t wait to explore Night City and see if it’s anything like what I envision it as in my minds eye!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do most is explore the sights and sounds of Night City. I can just imagine all the flavour and interesting scenery that will be littered around, just waiting to be discovered and experienced. I've craved an immersive cyberpunk open world ever since watching Blade Runner (as I'm sure many others have as well) and this feels like it will scratch that itch, absolutely cannot wait for launch day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS