Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 358 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
I've waited long for a game such as CyperPunk2077 to come. When it does, I want my PC to show me the game as the developers envisioned it. This GPU will help me see their masterpiece in all its glory - and will also help me edit videos to spread awareness for what I believe will be a contender for game of this decade.

I look forward to following the will of Johnny Silverhand... Who could say no to a man so breathtaking?

It would be very Cyber of you to select me.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I am looking forward to all the little details that you can discover. CD project just puts some much effort in their games that it is just not possible to make a thread/tweet/comment about every nice surprise that comes up. So even when you have already heard so much about one of their games and played it for hours you still find so much stuff you never knew about.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I really can’t wait to see the gameplay and the world that the devs created. Being made by Projekt red, I’m also excited to see the interesting story they’ve made for this game. I’ve been waiting for this game ever since it was announced and can’t wait to get my hands on it after having finished the Witcher 3!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Why I would would want to Price?

Well I have been working for the past 15 years without any vacation break because I have a job that I need all the hours for in order to pay the bills sadly.
And I have one of those essential jobs that is requires me to go to work for 40+ hours week even with all the COVID 19 going on.
So been a very though year so far anyway.
But now for the first time my boss gave me 2 weeks payed days vacation because he knows that I can never take them myself because that cost money and I can't afford that.
I just put in those 2 weeks from Sept 17th 2020 I now have 2 weeks to play this game.
All I need is a card to play it on.

I don't expect to win at all off course but thank you for hosting such an amazing give away :)

May 5, 2020
Visit site
In CyberPunk 2077 I want the most to find my play style. On some trailers I saw there was some unique ways to kill your enemies by just having good strategy. Hack into devices around the world, then once the enemies are weakened you go in and finish of the rest of their crew. So I want to do the stealthy approach!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
The thing i want to do the most is explore all the districts, and seeing ciri in some The Witcher x Cyberpunk 2077 DLC, as we know Ciri travelled to night city in The Witcher 3.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to play and stream this game for my significant other so we can spend time together experiencing the world that is Cyberpunk 2077. This will help us through the difficulty of our long distance relationship prolonged by the pandemic.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I really want to explore the city , i travelled around witcher 3 map multiple times since i really enjoy just admiring the world u guys built(also i loved the story so i know u will deliver on that too xD)

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Be Netrunner. Jack in using intergrated neural hubs. Ride the Net, motionless in my dingy backwater flat, finding my way to some swanky corperate site. Get the deets for my contract and on my way out, drop an EMP like blast leaving their network admins scrambling. Cash in on contract, upgrade my neural interface for the next ride.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Well, i been playing a lot of Cyberpunk 2020 and it would be awesome to play Cyberpunk 2077 after playing the tabletop game, and the first thing i would do is find Ciri in Night City!!!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I fell in love with the "cyberpunk" genre in general as soon as I learned of it, and just recently I built my first PC by myself, as nerve-wracking as that was, just to be able to experience this game as best as I could. Granted, I couldn't afford the best graphics card out there, so the 2080 Ti would be absolutely amazing! I really want to be able to immerse myself fully into this awesome world CDPR is building for us. :D

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I have loved the genre of cyberpunk since the original deus ex, and I have been psyched for this game back when the teaser dropped. What i can't wait to do in 2077 is exploring all of the augmentations the game has to offer. Finding synergistic augments and hidden combos would suck me in for many hours.

Can't wait for the game and hoping to experience it the best way possible with that monster GPU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS