Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 354 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
In the times of social distancing I want to experience how the whole thing can work in cool.
Watch The Witcher on Netflix projected onto my retina through my brain implant,
lie in a tub of ice and explore the cyperspace, etc.
Typical future stuff, you know.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to hunt down some bounties cyberpunk style, decked out with the latest cyberware! Only to be totally screwed by some corpo trying to climb the ladder

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to create a character, find if there is a cyber katana and roleplay a ninja. Otherwise, find if there is a revolver and a cowboy hat and roleplay a wild west sheriff of some sort.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting for this game since it was announced in 2012! Back then, I was a competitive gamer...not so much anymore. In fact, I am a Gen1 gamer. I can still remember the joy of finding a ground-breaking game that broke through whatever mold existed at the time. CyberPunk 2077 seems to be that "next" game. But, I do need a video card that can play it like it was designed to be played. Good luck to all!

Xuu

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Much like my dog, I have huge FOMO when it comes to the future - I'm most excited to live in CDPR's view of the future, get to see the technology, social dynamics and beautiful world they've created.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting for Cyberpunk 2077 for the longest time (2013-2014), probably one of the games that I've been the longest looking forward in my life. What would I do? First, get a 4k monitor, then, play the sh** out of it.

Tbh, it has so much potential, and it's coming from the same developers that made The Witcher, so, yeah.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Since I'll likely never live in a large city i just wanna immerse myself into this vibrant, sprawling metropolis..
.. and do all the crazy **** were all to scared to do in real life (and I am not even talking about the illegal stuff)

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Well i'm from Poland so I kinda feel obliged to play this game
But seriously I just want to play with all the body implants, start a war with gangs and sink into a story for weeks.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to start corpo turned street kid and find the military loot in Pacifica and also buy the cyber truck! I can’t wait to hack people and blow up their minds (please be possible)

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I've been playing cyberpunk 2020 since the mid 90s as a tabletop game. The thing I want to do the most is see if my imagination got within striking distance of what CDPR have come up with.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
One of the things I would the most is to explore all the map. As a skyrim lover, I wander around the map just to take screenshots and admire all the effort the developers put into details, which i already saw in the trailer. Also i love knowing that they care about every decision you take on each mission, it makes me want it even more. I love single player games and i think this game will be one of my most favourites.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm a sucker for anything sci-fi and cyberpunk (as a pop culture genre)

And I know for the fact that when a project such as this is developed by CD projekt red, then it's a certified quality product with detail to every corner.

So all that being said, what I would want to do is, besides playing and enjoying the story and side quests is, to soak myself into this world and the lore behind it. That feeling of immersing myself into such a detail oriented world is outrageous.

So yeah, soaking myself in and grasping every lore and world building is what I'm excited about the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts