Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 353 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward the most to explore all the different paths the story has on offer, and see what kind of character interactions Cyberpunk will have. And of course to shoot a bunch of thugs with all the futuristic arsenal.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Just like for The Witcher 3, I just want to discover Night City and the whole universe linked to it, being lost in the city, discover things by myself and interactions between characters and factions. That's what I loved in TW3, and I'm sure that's what I'll love in Cyberpunk 2077. Can't wait to pass hundreds of hours in the game !

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to experience Night City in all of it's glories and horrors. CDPROJEKTRED have always done a great job at flushing out their additional cast and environments. I cannot wait to dive on in!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Once this game finally comes out it almost won't feel real to play it. I want to spend hundreds of hours just exploring every nook and cranny, meeting all that characters, becoming absorbed in the world's atmosphere. Role playing as a street kid burning the city to the ground.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
After playing The Witcher I just fell in love with CDPR! Game was in my opinion perfect! Ever since I was a kid I've been fascinated with the idea of Cyber enhancements and aside from 1 or 2 games not many developers have tried to capture this realm. One of my favourite movies growing up was (and still is) The Matrix as it provided a look into the potential future and just made you think what if. I can't wait to see and experience this new world CDPR has created for us and to just explore the world and everything it has to offer! September can't come soon enough!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to see if they can improve on the Witcher 3 from a character customization perspective, and if they can focus more on RPG elements because I feel the Witcher was more of a hack and slash with level caps, and I hope cyberpunk 2077 won't be another doom eternal, which is mindlessly shooting (which is fun).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts