Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 352 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
I would like to see the gameplay differences/reactions of characters between the districts that are in the game.
So I would like to see how differently people treat you depending on what district you are in and what different consequences would come from being in the districts.
If I were in say Westbrook, how would the characters react to what I would say compared to Pacifica.
Thank you

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore everything, meet interesting and dangerous people, sneak around in the shadows of Night City and try not to get killed. And, as always in rpgs, I will need approximately three or four hours for creating my character.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Simply take in the atmosphere and drive on a rainy night looking at the neon light distortion through the wet windshield and listening to the sound of the rain on the car roof...

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want Cyberpunk 2077 to have morally grey choices.I find a game more interesting when you have to make a choice that isn't black and white.An in game villain is more interesting when they do bad things but there is a good reason that you can agree with but not the way the villain goes around resolving the issue.That is what I want from Cyberpunk 2077

May 5, 2020
Visit site
What I really to do in Cyberpunk2077 is really immerse myself in my character's story as it develops. I want to actually feel like I'm in the world doing all the things my character does.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Well, I'm about to build new PC for work and for playing games😊, winning RTX 2080ti will be very helpful 😉, I hope I can play Cyberpunk 2077 while this graphics card attached to my MB😆.

Bee

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, have been waiting for cyberpunk for a long time, it's just very captivating, the night city. And all I want to do is explore it in it's full glory. Just roam around looking at pretty buildings, driving through it's streets and interacting with NPCs. Of I win this GPU, then I will be able to do it in 4k, just saying 😝

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Personally i have been waiting the 9+years since it had been teased and i like many of us have watched each and every trailer countless times waiting for more information and then we got the game play trailer showing probably one of the coolest game worlds i have ever seen! and i would personally like to explore the world and see all it has to offer and see what cybernetic enhancements i can acquire, see how many role plays are possible! I really can't wait to dive in to the lore rich game worlds CDPR are known for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts