Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 351 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'd love to wear pink during a stealth mission.
No really, just being able to be in the freaking world of freaking CyberPunk would please me sooo much.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I have an OC (Original Character) and I will most definitely want to bring her to life in this world through character customization, and just explore everything this game has to offer, and I mean everything. Super excited.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'd just like to explore Night City. Escape reality and immerse to an amazing world. Looking forward to this game and have covid gone for good.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
What I wanna do the most in Cyberpunk 2077 is definitely exploring all the different possibilities to change the protagonist, adjusting and modding the character however you want to make them truly unique.
Besides that, I love CDPR's world-building, so I'll definitely check out all the different soundtracks and facets of the ingame world!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
What i would like to do in this game is, explore its massive and beautiful world, take every thing in, and play it like its a real life scenario, and play it until i grow out of it ( tho i don't think i ever will).

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'd love to enjoy the world of cyberpunk 2077 as a scav hunting corpo hating netrunner and immerse myself in the dark streets of night city
Also hoping to get some time stopped JoJo fights

May 5, 2020
Visit site
What I'm most looking forward to in CP2077 huh.... well it has to be the exploration!! The amount of exploration and details in this game are crazy. I've not even seen much of it because I don't wanna be overwhelmed by the trailers and teases but I can imagine getting more lost in this world than I was in The Witcher 3's world!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting for the game since the second teaser video. Mostly because I'm a sucker for cyberpunk literature and art style in general. I do hope they nail the atmosphere (think Neuromancer, Johnny Mnemonic and such).
I'd love to kick some mega-corporate ass in the game.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I just want to create my character and explore and get immersed in the world. Stumbling upon the events and interesting dialogues was my favorite thing in Witcher 3.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
The thing I most want to do in cyberpunk 2077 is recreate my medtech character I played for over 3 years in cyberpunk 2020 before our group went separate ways and to get back into to the world and the character I fell in love with.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Thing I wanna do the most in Cyberpunk 2077 is to get into the Night City and play Blade Runner soundtrack on my headphones and enjoy playing my dream "Blade Runner-ish" game I always wanted. Lecimy lecimy nie śpimy

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS