Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 346 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
In cyberpunk 2077 I want to live out my terminater power fantasy. Nothing but violence speed and momentum. Walk into a place and I wanna mess stuff up. Also I’m excited to hear the soundtrack with music from A$ap rocky and grimes but mostly just messing stuff up

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Being an avid fan of cyberpunk genre and CD Projekt fan for a long time, i'm just really excited for the whole world to witness CD Projekt and Mike Pondsmiths interpretation of our darkest future.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I mean, it's gotta be the exploration. CD is a master had hiding interesting and fun things behind the most inconspicuous of corners. In the Witcher 3, those corners were caves and unmarked points of interest...

I expect 2077 to be filled to the brim with the same interesting things in the sprawling metropolis of night city. Whether it's a reference to Ciri visiting this world or a comedy-driven sidequest... I'll do what I've always loved to do in CD worlds.

Everything.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'll probably be spending all my time in Cyberpunk 2077 just exploring the city, discovering all the tiny little details the artists have put effort into.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I have been wanting to play this game back when the original trailer was released in 2013. I was confused but very interested. I want a game that pulls me in and let’s me absorb everything it has to offer. I want to be excited to hop back into the game to continue the story, explore the world, build my character, and create new memories or experiences. I think this game will become my new all time favorite game!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
First, I'd like to customize my character to the max as it has been said multiple times that this game has somewhat of a big ass character customization feature. That's what I'm most likely going to do for the first couple of hours or less. After that, I would just play through the game itself.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I am really excited just to explore the world, I'm a big fan of cyberpunk settings but I've never really found a game that clicked with me within the genre and Cyberpunk seems to fill all of the criteria to being amazing! (Also I want to explore the various types of gameplay approaches)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts