Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 347 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
Sound an visuals look amazing in the trailers. I just want to run around looking at all of those flashing signs with a sick graphics card!
Please help a brother with a Ryzen 7 but an old 1050TI out! :)

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I cannot wait to just get my hands on the game and completely be engrossed into a Cyberpunk universe where I can create the character of my dreams honestly and make a mark in town. I cannot wait to create my character and build my style and reputation and grow and develop my character into the ultimate badass.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forwards to stealthing through the game as a netrunner who has a no-kill policy. I plan to do 3 complete playthroughs and I have personalities in my head for each. My netrunner is gonna have a very strict moral code of no killing and doing what is right by every day people. They will refuse to kill (though they wont hesitate to hurt) others, and will be more likely to associate with criminal elements. She will get along well with Johnny Silverhand. My Techie will be more of a mercenary, just hoping to do well by himself. His Nomad background will encourage him to be more moralistic, but while he will have a good heart he will be less willing to put himself in harms way unless he see's a specific benefit. Finally, my solo character will be an ambitious corporate type, who wishes to become an invaluable resource sought after in the corporate world. This will be my last run, and the run where I roleplay the terminator to a certain extent lol. While the other two will be somewhat cautious about cyberware, this guy will go all in. The flesh is weak.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I think I’m most excited to augment my character with strength and melee-oriented mods. And discover the variety of weapon types too. But I’ll probably just start up the game and go beat people up for the heck of it!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to fully modify my body in order to become the most fearsome mercenary vigilante that delivers justice through honor and respect....that's why a top of the line GPU like that would add to my Cyberpunk collection and help me play the game in the Most perfect way anyone can...Thnx HnR

May 5, 2020
Visit site
i'm really looking forward to see the world that CDPR have created for us. i instantly pre-ordered the game when i was able to because i have that much faith in them after playing the witcher 3 and its DLCs. so i cant wait to get the game in my hands and start exploring.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm really excited about the character creation variety and the openess in that area. The thing i'm most excited about is probably to just take in some of the visuals and scenery, it's been a while since i've seen a game which i can just stop and admire

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I am really excited to just be able to be a part of Night City. To really immerse myself in the atmosphere and get a feel for the environment, just like I do in real life. Obviously, I'm over the moon for the stories that'll be told in the game and the interactions we'll get to have with the characters but I can't wait to explore everything the map has to offer and really get to the bottom of what makes the city the way it is.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk 2077 looks amazing in every single aspect , from the graphics, immersion and innovative RPG mechanics, i cannot wait to make my character and be the best solo/netrunner night city has coming.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I really like the idea of this being a high octane version of Blade Runner. Ever since the first footage was released I get a Blade Runner/Altered Carbon vibe. It’s an exciting world that I personally have yet to enter through Video games.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I really hope they stay as true to the pen and paper as possible, with all the intricacys that the pen and paper has. Like advanced hacking/netrunning.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
When I finished Witcher 3, I was so satisfied with it, that I told myself "I'll buy next CD Projekt Red's game, no matter what, these guys deserve it", and I did it on Cyberpunk's annoucement past 19 August. I'm here, in this small argentinean city waiting anxiously. I feel I'll love this game too, I just wanna be some V's version and have some fun. Just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts