Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 344 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hug

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Firstly I would like to see if my PC can run Cyberpunk 2077 lol, if it does I like a free roam game so thats what id like to do, just take it all in :)

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Always been a huge single player rpg gamer, and finding new places to get lost in really gets me excited for the days to come especially with the amount of personal choices the game offers. CDPR are masters their craft and I cant wait to experience what they have created. :)

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I honestly just want to see the sights and details of this game. The result of countless man hours to create such a beautiful and interesting world is fascinating to me.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to immerse myself in this game. I want to experience the feeling of walking through a city set in the future and all the possibilities of that cyberpunk future aesthetic.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to explore a fully realised Cyberpunk world, it's what I've always dreamed of for a videogame. I want to become a netrunner assassin and become the best hacker in Night City.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to look at Keanu Reeves, deep into his soul and he stands above me with his almighty power causing me to weep as this is the closest I will ever get to this god-like figure

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to explore the world and get the most out of the experience. I'm going to do two separate runs. One that is run and gun and one that is entirely stealth based.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS