Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 348 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
All i have ever wanted is to be the most BALLS OUT badass the world has ever seen unflinchingly smooth and ready. And iv never seen a game as cool looking to do it in as cyberpunk2077

May 5, 2020
Visit site
i wish i have this beast gpu for the first time in my life so i can go night city in september when cyberpunk 2077 released thanks PCGAMER.com for this giveaway wish me luck for first time play 4K 60FPS with this Beast Gpu :)

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to spend some long hours at the character creation, and regret half an hour into the game after I find a cool ability that I want to use, but is not compatible with my character. Oh well, this just gives me an excuse to play the game again.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
This is the only upcoming game that has been of interest to me for several years, so I can't wait to get lost in the city and breath in the cyberpunk atmosphere.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I can’t wait to explore and go through all the different possibilities in the story. I love interactive worlds and of course hacking computers and shooting

May 5, 2020
Visit site
What I want most is to make my character as incredible as possible. And that will be incredible with the immense possibility of customization. I'm excited!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I remember playing Witcher 3 for the first time, I never played the first 2. And I was amazed by everything with detail and stories and characters. And now with Cyberpunk, I even more excited to dive into a world that just seems soo insane and having no idea what the story will be. I basically built my first PC last month with the motivation to 1) become my main gaming station and 2) Cyberpunk.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I just want to explore the world and find all of the inter-connected storylines that CDPR are great at making. The world looks amazing and I want to see all of it.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
For many years I've been in love with the Cyberpunk subgenre,the dark foggy cold nights with rain,the neon lights and aesthetics.I loved them all,unfortunately I didn't know where to find for more Cyberpunk content other than wallpapers and artwork.That changed when I first saw the 2018 Cyberpunk 2077 trailer,I was like "FInally! Some Cyberpunk content that isn't just arwork!"Anyway, basically what I want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 is to get immersed in its great world and see my Cyberpunk fantasies of being a badass solo come true. Standing on top of tall buildings while staring down at Night City(Kind like Batman) and just ripping and tearing through my enemies in combat.I think thats my answer,I really hope I win this!I even pre-ordered the game on GOG.com already.Thank you CDPR for making a masterpiece! YOU'RE ALL ABSOLUTELY BREATHTAKING!

Last edited:
May 5, 2020
Visit site
Juste envie d'explorer toute la ville, de connaitre son fonctionnement, les gang, les hiérarchie, découvrir toutes les quêtes qui nous attendent et l'impact de nos actions sur la ville et l'histoire

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I've always been a huge fan of the Cyberpunk aesthetic and writings. The Shadowrun roleplaying game and books like White Noise and Neuromancer have always had interedting takes on hacking and virtual reality. Id love to figure out to what extent Cyberpunk 2077 tackles these subjects!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts