Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 345 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
As soon as I'm able, get into Cyberspace. WHat little I saw, I loved; the almost ritualistic levels of preparation required to "safely" enter it. And just imagining "walking around", seeing the giant firewall preventing an Animatrix-level AI from entering and ending the human race, it's just too cool to put into words.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm ready to push some limits with this game and see what they've come up with. Can I be a cop? How far can that go? How immersed can I get myself and really feel like I'm role-playing something.

I've waited for a very long time for this game, and as a huge fan of The Witcher series, I was admittedly very excited about Cyberpunk. It's been a while since I've just been able to play a game, enjoy it, and be immersed fully and I plan to do that with Cyberpunk. I want to be able to just sit back and enjoy a game again without microtransactions or making it a service, and Cyberpunk is going to be just the right thing for that.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
The first thing I'm gonna do in cyberpunk is probably exploring the whole city. From what I've already seen this is gonna be the most interesting part. Exploring all the big districts and looking on every little detail. This Gpu would help me a lot with that

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to experience the story of this awesome game. It had been a while, through all of the Battle Royale games and shooters, that I've just sat down to enjoy and fall in love with a story and a world.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
In cyberpunk 2077 I want to live out my terminater power fantasy. Nothing but violence speed and momentum. Walk into a place and I wanna mess stuff up. Also I’m excited to hear the soundtrack with music from A$ap rocky and grimes but mostly just messing stuff up

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts