Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 343 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
Eh Ladies and Gentlemen, we all here know that we’re here from the majestic Keanu Reeves. Got to find that easter egg about him as soon as we get it. But on the other hand, 2 words to describe how i feel about this game? SUPERPUMPED 4 CYBERPUNK

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to spend another 300+ hours in this game, and mod it as much as I mod The Witcher III.
Now I keep playing Witcher III for the 5th time until Cyberpunk release :)

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, take a month off work and just be enveloped in this virtual world for a while. It looks brilliant and limitless. Can't wait to find out all the possibilities!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Most anticipated game ever for me! Just want to get lost in a huge dystopian world full of amazing things to discover. What better way to do this with the most capable hardware?

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Personally I've been excited for this game for so long, I look forward to exploring the streets of Night City and finding all shorts of weird cyberpunk things there!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm ready to find the Gwent-alternative so I can continue my journey of persuading every man, woman (or any gender ofc), child, or technology-enhanced human/sentient machine into playing a fair game of cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts