Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 342 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to try all the vehicles ,guns and bioware that the developers created and imagined that would exist in 2077 . I want to be the James Bond and Ethan Hunt of Cyberpunk 2077 world a life filled with action and adventure

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I just want to sink my entire life into the game so I can forget how boring and bland the real world is right now. I was amazed at how they pulled off Witcher 3 so I cant wait to see how they go above and beyond that.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Well another give away and another try to win.

Cyberpunks aesthetic looks attracted me to the game since I love Japanese 90s look with older cars like the supra, r34 etc and I would never be able to afford a card like this at my age of 18.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
What I would do with it? I'd plug it in and finally be able to experience this game like I've never seen it before! Certainly be a game changer! What an incredible giveaway!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Helloo! What would I do in that game? I guess I'm probably going to walk around, watching my awesome biomechanics-arms while scanning every single things around ! Wondering how that kind of worlds would be in real life; and how life would be if we had such technology in the next decades!

Reactions: tripladi
May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm waiting this game so long! I'll definetly figure out in a more direct way than sci-fi movies and books how would be a world ruled and at the same time supported for the most part by machines by
taking part in the activities and events that this dark dystopia has to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS